OFFICIAL RULES, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OFFERRED ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Promotional Period: The entry period for the prize drawing begins on December 1, 2005 at 12:00:01 a.m. CST and ends on December 31 2006 at 11:59:59 CST (hereinafter referred to as “Promotional Period”.)
2. No Purchase Necessary: Contest is open to all residents of the United States of America over the age of 18. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotional Contest falls subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and accept the decisions of Musicians’ Discount Warehouse (hereinafter referred to as “Sponsor”) as final in all matters relating to this promotional contest. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received. Participants must provide a valid e-mail address.
3. To Enter the Contest: Enter the contest by completing the online entry form at and then click the “submit” button. Entrants must provide all information requested on the online entry form to be eligible. Incomplete entries are void.
Only one entry per person, household or email address. Any attempt by the entrant to enter more than one time per day will result in a disqualification of all entries submitted by the entrant. Entries become the property of Musicians’ Discount Warehouse (“MDW”), (Hereinafter referred to as “Sponsor”), and will not be returned.
Entrants will receive e-mails from Sponsor about special promotions, product offers, news and related information. To decline such future correspondence, follow the instructions contained in each mailing.
4. Drawing and Awarding of Prize: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible Internet entries received during the Promotional Period. Drawing will be conducted on or around the first day of each month. By entering the contest, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judge(s), which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the contest.
5. Prize: Upon verification of eligibility, the contest winner will receive the designated prize. Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted except at Sponsor’s discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Winners will be notified by mail and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted) within 14 days of the notification. Failure to comply may result in a forfeiture of prize. If prize notification letter or any prize is returned undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Contest Winners are responsible for payment of all taxes on prize(s) and for any other expenses associated with the prize not specifically described herein.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agents to use the winner’s name likeness, photo, voice, and biographical information for promotional purposes in television, radio, Internet, and print advertisement without any further compensation or notice, except where prohibited.
6. Limitation of Liability: By participating in the promotion, entrants agree that Sponsor, and its respective parent companies, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, directors officers, representatives and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from participation in the promotional contest or acceptance, possession or use of any prize that may be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotion-related materials, stolen, lost late misdirected, damaged, incomplete or ineligible entries.
7. Integrity of Contest: If Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the promotional contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotional contest, Sponsor, in its sole discretion reserves the right to void entries submitted fraudulently or cancel or modify the promotional contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the promotional contest should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the sweepstakes. In such cases, Entrants who do not comply with the official rules, or attempt to interfere with this promotion in any way, shall be disqualified. Any deliberate attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotional contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Additional Terms: Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and internet access providers involved in this promotional contest are not responsible for computer system, technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, program malfunctions or other errors, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, or lost or unavailable network connections that are human or technical in nature which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to take part in the promotional contest.
9. Sponsor: Musician’s Discount Warehouse,LLC Chicago, IL USA, is the sole sponsor of this promotional contest. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or end the promotion at any time.